Need carb slide parts

1 reply to this topic
  • radish150

Posted September 22, 2008 - 07:05 PM

Since I was last here TT store does not list parts for my 99 400, I'm needing that thin reedy looking thing on the front of the carb slide. They showed part numbers for a 01 426 as #11 VALVE, NEEDLE 5JG-14546-00-00
#12 SEAL 4FN-14997-00-00. Anyone know if these parts are the same as the ones I need? Also, recommendation for a source with good prices and pretty sure in stock? Better yet, anyone got one they don't need??? I'm in South America and parts price/availability are a grim scene where I am.

Thanks
Mark Sheldon

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 1rkcooper

Posted September 22, 2008 - 07:15 PM

Call or email them, Harry can most likely get it for you even though they don't have it listed.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.