Holy Jesus 07 450f, just upgraded.

1 reply to this topic
  • Ash26600

Posted September 22, 2008 - 01:45 AM

I am the proud owner of a new (to me) 07 WR450f. I just upgraded from a '98 400f.

The difference is amazing. 10 years of development amount to a ride that is so much more composed and power that is usable and forgiving.

It has made monster power slides, stand-up wheelies and haulin ass, so much easier.

I feel like i can ride much faster with less input.

My point, to anyone wondering if there much to gain by upgrading one WR for another, do it.

For someone that regularly tries to climb nasty hills the electric start is GOLD.:lol: :excuseme:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ash26600

Posted September 22, 2008 - 01:49 AM

to be fair... my old bike was a flogged out 10 year old model. It had fork springs that were way too stiff for my weight/ability.

The new bike has a Barrett exhaust, boyesen quickshot 2, full de-restrict (ais, grey wire, throttle) etc. Have not touched the adjusters, it feels great out of the box. Will have new white plastics and a retro red stripes sticker kit in a week, will post pics.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.