Video of the WR450F in action!!

29 replies to this topic
  • jschner

Posted January 04, 2003 - 08:26 PM

My buddy has had his money down since June as well. He just sold his DRZ today. Just like some of you, he already feels helpless without a bike. Any word at all when the WR will come in?

• WR450

Posted January 04, 2003 - 11:04 PM

Awesome
Thanks that helps to soothe the waiting pains

• notchdan

Posted January 05, 2003 - 05:17 AM

Hi guys, been reading up on all your posts for a while now, looking into a WR450, this is my first post. How can I actually watch this video, just bits n pieces(lots of buffering), all I have is a dial up connection. Please help. Thanx

• jschner

Posted January 05, 2003 - 05:20 AM

Try right clicking on the link and saving the file to your hard drive first. Then play it when ever you like.

• notchdan

Posted January 05, 2003 - 05:47 AM

Oh ya, duh, my bad, thank you for the kick in the ass jschner. This site is is great.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR450F

Posted January 05, 2003 - 03:12 PM

I can download the video, but when I go to open the file, it tells me access to the specified file is denied. Any suggestions?

Mike

• dirtdynamics

Posted January 05, 2003 - 04:06 PM

DAMN!!!
That video kicked ass!!
Randy was fast man and he rode like there was nothing in his way.
Now thats Wicked!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)

• Math

Posted January 06, 2003 - 05:13 AM

Wow!!!!!

This Randy scares me up. I'll never be fast enough (or crazy enough....) to ride my 426 half to its limits :). Did you see that jump that ends in the water, geeees! looks to me he took that one in 3rd gear. If you ever see me riding and approaching such a drop, it will look more like a brake test than anything else!!! :D

Also liked the wheelies

I showed that video to about 29984 people!! riders or not :D

Math :D

• WR_wv

Posted January 06, 2003 - 06:15 AM

You guys should really try to catch a GNCC race. Hawkins flies, but compared to Hawk, Lafferty, Andrews and Smith he is a snail. Those guys are truely amazing!

At the St. CLairsville 02' race the Pros went off a 12' vert drop into a creek, NASTY rock sections, deep mud & water and they were still hauling butt. They do stuff that leave ya standing there scratching your head. :)

Great video by the way. Cant wait until my WR arrives. :D

• ThumperWR450F

Posted January 12, 2003 - 02:20 PM

great video can't wait for my wr to arrive. but atleast i got to see it in action !!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.