Ride NH

7 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 09, 2001 - 11:09 AM

Anyone interested in coming to NH for a ride this summer. All trail riding and Dual Sport is prefered but not mandatory. Good technical riding areas. Lots of rocks, trees and roots. Just a thought. I can room and board 6, thats my limit. If interested, let me know. No dates set yet.

• bender647

Posted February 09, 2001 - 02:36 PM

I'm sure I'll join you Mike. I
roadrace at Loudon and I plan on
bringing my WR up there too. Alternate
practice on the tarmac with play
in the dirt.

• MN_Kevin

Posted February 09, 2001 - 04:00 PM

Bender, How is bike week up there?

I have been to Daytona, but never 50 minutes away to Loudon.

'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

• tripm

Posted February 09, 2001 - 06:51 PM

I'll be there Mike. :-) Bender, I may see you at Loudon too. I plan on only doing Thursday practice and a few track days this year though.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 12, 2001 - 03:54 AM

Cool, I got Bill from NC comming up as well.
I am going to try to plan a ride from my house, to the camp in Maine, and back the next day. If it can't be done, I have tons of other riding to do .

• TheBOS

Posted February 12, 2001 - 07:30 AM

My buddy road-races at Louden too. I plan on checking out a few of his races. I would really like to do some dirt-riding while I am up there.

Gotta do some wakeboarding too!

[This message has been edited by TheBOS (edited 02-12-2001).]

• bender647

Posted February 12, 2001 - 07:58 AM

Originally posted by NH Kevin:
Bender, How is bike week up there?

I went a few times ten years ago. It's
a sight, but it's also a great way to
beat on your bike. Picture idling for
two hours at a crawling pace. Most of
the time just pushing your bikes. A
police officer every 100 ft.

Now I just go to the Nationals at the
track. Good racing and easy in/easy out.
Leave the Harley guys to push their bikes
to Weirs Beach.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 14, 2001 - 04:19 AM

I am not talking about Louden. I am talking about 80+ mile rides from extreemly technical to wide open. I am talking about some really good riding. You only have to push if you run out of gas.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.