More WR pictures wanted!

30 replies to this topic
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted January 31, 2009 - 07:11 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Whoa, what is that brace/footpeg set up?

• sneipfmx

Posted February 04, 2009 - 02:25 PM

it`s a cage for my legs i em paralyzed i got the same set up like ricky james :lol: :)
Posted Image

• sneipfmx

Posted February 04, 2009 - 02:27 PM

it`s a cage for my legs i em paralyzed i got the same set up like ricky james :lol: :)

• Eliems

Posted February 05, 2009 - 01:52 PM

WOW !!!! You just can't hold some people down. I salute you my friend, what an inspiration to the rest of us to quit whining when things get tough and stop saying, "I can't".

This is the first I have ever heard of a paralyzed motorcyclist.

• honeycutt

Posted February 05, 2009 - 02:40 PM

Single track in Arizona:thumbsup: Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Strattos

Posted February 05, 2009 - 03:31 PM

Dustdog, great looking bike for a steel frame model. That YZ (i'm guessing its a YZ rear guard?) rear guard really modernises the bike.

• dustdogg

Posted February 05, 2009 - 06:30 PM

Dustdog, great looking bike for a steel frame model. That YZ (i'm guessing its a YZ rear guard?) rear guard really modernises the bike.

Are you talking about the rear fender? If you are then you are correct, It is a YZ rear fender. I think it looks better than the stock WR fender. I also put a stock YZ exhaust on it too, which along with the fender sometimes confuses people because it is all very "stock" looking.
Thanks for the compliments. I have really enjoyed this bike and will probably keep it until they finally come out with the EFI WR450.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted February 05, 2009 - 07:03 PM

Posted Image

I thought it might be. Good for you. I love the special seat addition too.

• tribalbc

Posted February 05, 2009 - 07:17 PM

Posted Image

Awesome :lol:

I see you have the Rekluse and I would assume a LHRB but how do you shift :lol:

• sneipfmx

Posted February 06, 2009 - 05:35 AM

my el shift broke :) i ride most on motocross tracks in 3 gear i do mix the gearing after the tracks

• chevytrkn1

Posted February 06, 2009 - 06:32 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Heres a few of my 07, My first Yamaha and i luv it

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.