01' 426 and 02' 426???

23 replies to this topic
  • Bamster

Posted January 06, 2003 - 10:03 AM


You should move to Canada.There is so much land to ride on,
it's great.If you buy a WR brand new you just have to go to the locale DMV, register your bike and get a plate.I go to one place in western Quebec that you can ride all day and never hit the same trail except to get back to the truck.The only problem is there is snow on the ground 4 months of the year.Be thinking about you Bud ,next time I go riding.

  • banffboy

Posted January 06, 2003 - 10:44 AM


If you like riding in Eastern Canada, you'd love it out west. Right now we are in the middle of our ski season, so I won't even ride for another 4-5 months. Oh well if I can't be riding I might as well be getting some powder face shots :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rookie517

Posted January 06, 2003 - 03:08 PM


Maybe you guy can try out snow skiing, just like Doug Henry!

  • dirtdynamics

Posted January 06, 2003 - 03:52 PM


Well well well..
Thanks guys, i'll think of TT each time i ride man!
Thumpers Rule!
If i ever make it out of here and get to your respective countries,
i'll look you guys up and u can bring me where you guys ride...
That would be awesome....
This forum is getting better by the posts man!

Keep 'em coming....


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.