where can I take my son riding?

2 replies to this topic
  • doitinthedirt

Posted June 16, 2002 - 06:30 AM

I am looking for a place to ride with my son that rides a XR50. I live in the Colorado Springs area in Colorado. We are having fires in the mountains and I am looking for places to ride. Somebody suggested 717 at Rampart Range, would this be too difficult for my 6 yr. old? Any info would be appreciated AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gee

Posted June 17, 2002 - 04:07 AM

For a six year old on a XR50 and you live in the Springs, I would suggest Pueblo, there is a nice open area there, Pueblo Motorsports park, it's fairly close to Pueblo Res. there are atv trails, a motocross track, and a little pee-wee track.

• endurodog

Posted June 17, 2002 - 05:18 AM

Pueblo would be a great place. Rampart is closed right now cause of the fire and I wouldn't anticipate it reopening for a while.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.