WR450 RELEASE DATE ?

2 replies to this topic
  • xr600r

Posted June 16, 2002 - 05:19 AM

anybody heard when the wr450 will be made avaliable ? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted June 16, 2002 - 11:55 AM

Other posts in other threads are saying in December, according to Yamaha's site. I can't find it on their site. One of our local dealers here tells me they have 7 YZF's coming in next month and the WR's will be here in November. Not sure what to believe at this point as the dealer I put my deposit down with for the 03 WR is expecting the first WR's in September. I'm going to give them a few weeks to get all of the information together and try again to get a firmer date. Either way it's going to be painful to wait out the summer. :)

• Dan_YZF

Posted June 16, 2002 - 02:55 PM

Other posts in other threads are saying in December, according to Yamaha's site. I can't find it on their site. :) [/QUOTE]

it's on specification page:

WR450F
MSRP $6,399* Available from December 2002

WR250F
MSRP $5,799* Available from January 2003

YZ450F
MSRP $6,299* Available from August 2002

YZ250F
MSRP $5,599* Available from September 2002

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.