FOR SALE!! SET OF YZ / WR 400 RADIATORS

4 replies to this topic
  • 2-DADS_RACING

Posted March 26, 2001 - 12:28 PM

I HAVE A SET OF YZ/WR 400 RADIATORS. THEY ARE IN REAL GOOD SHAPE. (1)LEFT/(1)RIGHT THEY ARE BLACK.

PRICE $360.00

THANKS MARK

------------------
2-DADS RACING
TOLL FREE 866-782-4600
OUTSIDE USA 818-782-4600

• YZ400Court

Posted March 26, 2001 - 02:27 PM

2-Dads,
My radiators are ok, But I need a cylinder head. Might you have one?

Court

------------------
Pretend it's flat and give it the gas.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted March 26, 2001 - 02:49 PM

Just wondering, are the WR and YZ radiators compatable? On Ronnie's website, the microfisch reports two different part numbers for the YZ and WR radiators. Plus, there is a $200 difference in the price for the pair. Looking at them, they look alike. I'm wondering why the huge price difference?

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted March 26, 2001 - 03:27 PM

Dougie - I found out the reason for the price difference the hard way. Remember?

The WR (at least '99) had one more passage per radiator than the YZ. Greater cooling capacity since you have lower air speeds and more likely to clog up with crap?

Brian

• 2-DADS_RACING

Posted March 27, 2001 - 10:55 PM

YZ400COURT,
I DO NOT HAVE A CYLINDER HEAD RIGHT NOW,BUT
I DO HAVE A CYLINDER IF YOU NEED IT.

DOUGIE,
BRIAN IS RIGHT, THE WR RADIATORS HAVE ONE MORE ROW OF FINS THEN THE YZ. BUT THEY WILL
BOTH INTERCHANGE WITH EACH OTHER.

THANKS MARK

------------------
2-DADS RACING
TOLL FREE 866-782-4600
OUTSIDE USA 818-782-4600

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.