Will the 08 headlight and Speedo Fit the 06?

5 replies to this topic
  • stev0

Posted September 14, 2008 - 11:12 PM

Im curious as to know if the 08's headlight will fit the older model.

I think the newer looks alot sleeker.

Also would it be worthit changing the anoloque speedo I have now to the digital one from the new one also? Or should I just fit a VAPOR?

• tweav

Posted September 14, 2008 - 11:22 PM

the headlight can be made to fit fairly e-z
I have a 07 wr 450 And put a vapor on it because the stock was a piece of :excuseme: . I put a vapor on mine.

Posted Image

• stev0

Posted September 15, 2008 - 12:20 AM

vapor looks great!

Is the dampner worth it ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tweav

Posted September 15, 2008 - 12:45 AM

I think it's saved my butt a few times . I helps alot at higher speeds and in rutted up areas .

headlight how to:

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=564670

• stev0

Posted September 15, 2008 - 12:53 AM

I have noticed the head wobble when I wheelie at 40mph and dropping it down at about 60mph on a dirt road. But that could just be my tire pressures

• MountainMax

Posted September 15, 2008 - 02:25 AM

I have the light pod on my 06 from an 08, just have to fab up a new lower bracket, not hard, there are pics on here, and i have a vapor also, so not sure bout the puter but i would say it should fit.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.