new guy

4 replies to this topic
  • fleshwoundracing

Posted September 14, 2008 - 06:36 PM

been a member since february but never got around to coming online.so just introducing myself. my names cody and im from simi valley. i currently own a 2006 wrf450 all done up,a 1993 cr125 done up as well and for sale(check my classified), and also i got my lady a 2004 ttr125 big wheel. so hello to all

• Thumper_Bloke

Posted September 14, 2008 - 08:36 PM

sup cody... glad u r here, there is alot of information and sometimes a great place just to shoot the sheet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Birdy426

Posted September 15, 2008 - 01:22 AM

Welcome. Great looking bike! Hope to see you out on some of the rides...Semen Valley isn't too far from the desert!

• broccoli2

Posted September 15, 2008 - 08:31 AM

good to meet ya, My 13 year old son has a ttr125 as well. great little bike

see ya down the trail

• fleshwoundracing

Posted September 17, 2008 - 02:05 PM

thanks guys..and no its not too far...once the heat starts going ill be out there every weekend...and the ttr125 is for the lady...i just got her into riding so i had to buy her a bike and all brand new gear..she still has yet to use it since i got it in summer

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.