Riding clinic in Silverthorn, CO

2 replies to this topic
  • Keener

Posted June 15, 2002 - 11:42 AM

At the rider's meeting prior to the start of the Jumping Cow Enduro-cross (which was A LOT of fun!), an announcement was made regarding a riding clinic in Silverthorn, CO. I believe he said it will be sometime in August.
Has anyone out there heard about this? If you have, can you send a post with the info?
Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • racemile

Posted June 17, 2002 - 04:17 PM

If there is one let me know. I would like to attend.

Jason

• endurodog

Posted June 17, 2002 - 04:59 PM

The clinic is being sponsered by Scott Bright and I think he said he was having Steve Hatch in to do it. Scott broke his wrist at the Jumping cow enduro so I'm not sure if he still doing it or not but his email is in the officer section of the RMEC web page, he is a publicity officer. Check the web site at RMEC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.