wr400 exhaust made cheap

2 replies to this topic
  • thump mark

Posted September 14, 2008 - 11:11 AM

when my arrow exhaust got wrecked [ no it didnt smoke weed] i used a front pipe off a standard exhaust and made a new centre section out of 2" stainless tube i used an fzr400genises carbon track can it was way to loud so i made an end baffle out off alley the result is it sounds awesome a deep thud and it for some reason ticks over without stalling every stop which it never did before it feels sharper than ever total cost £20 it looks runs and fits better than the £300 system i had before

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • soco3594

Posted September 18, 2008 - 06:27 AM

Just curious what did you think of the arrow? I just picked one up on ebay for my WR426 but won't get it on the bike til next week. How was the noise level?

• thump mark

Posted September 23, 2008 - 10:33 AM

the arrow is a little louder than a standard exhaust but not enough to worry about

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.