grey wire?

1 reply to this topic
  • vtfootball79

Posted June 15, 2002 - 09:13 PM

i keep reading these posts and it seems everyone is doing this grey wire thing. i don't know what it is. i have 02 wr 426. it's bone stock, except for taking the baffle out, that did give it more power. what is the grey wire thing? what does it do? how would i do this? i have the same questions about the rerouting of hoses to keep it from stalling in the water, the throttle stop, and air box cover removal? please pm me, or email me at vtfootball79@hotmail.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted June 17, 2002 - 10:29 AM

If you use the search function at the top of the page, you'll find more answers than you ever wanted on all these subjects. Hope you have an hour or so of spare time to read them. Cheers!
Dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.