One Industries Graphics

2 replies to this topic
  • DIX

Posted September 12, 2008 - 02:20 PM

Anyone know if these Graphics and Seat cover are still available? I checked the one industries site but I cant find any info about the graphics at all. Even if I had the name of the graphics kit I could call them directly anyone know anything about them? Nicest looking WR kit ive seen!

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted September 12, 2008 - 02:57 PM

Those I believe are the Delta Graphics

They have the Alpha Graphics that look similar too, I had them on my 04' .

Posted Image

Not only are they the better looking than most but the one industries sets seem to stick better than any other graphics I've used:prof:

• DIX

Posted September 13, 2008 - 03:46 AM

Those I believe are the Delta Graphics

They have the Alpha Graphics that look similar too, I had them on my 04' .

Posted Image

Not only are they the better looking than most but the one industries sets seem to stick better than any other graphics I've used:prof:

Thanks for the info, Ill try to track a set down. Are the delta graphics still available? Those are killer looking too.:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.