Help i need a new stator

1 reply to this topic
  • wcrhillbilly

Posted September 12, 2008 - 06:08 AM

Hey all, i have a 2001 WR426 Plated in Washington, I went to go to work and my Bike died during warmup and never started again! did a bunch of test and i found out my Ignition stator went poo poo!
where have you all bought replacement stators and how do you like hyours compared to your stock one. or if you stayed with your stock where did you get your replacement!
If this makes a difference my bike has the Bajadesigns dualsport kit on it! and for some reason there was an extra wire added the the stator wich i believe caused the whole problem anyway!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KennyMc

Posted September 12, 2008 - 06:54 AM

Hey all, i have a 2001 WR426 Plated in Washington, I went to go to work and my Bike died during warmup and never started again! did a bunch of test and i found out my Ignition stator went poo poo!
where have you all bought replacement stators and how do you like hyours compared to your stock one. or if you stayed with your stock where did you get your replacement!
If this makes a difference my bike has the Bajadesigns dualsport kit on it! and for some reason there was an extra wire added the the stator wich i believe caused the whole problem anyway!

I had to replace my stator (self-inflicted wound) and went with the trail-tech. I also have the baja designs kit on my '07.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.