That chaps my ass!

2 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted June 14, 2002 - 05:14 PM

Sure the new WR450 looks great. Sure I'm pulling my wallet out as I speak. Sure I'll probably risk my marraige by buying one. But damn freakin' hard would it have been to put that seat tank combo on these bikes from day one?

I am convinced that this '03 bike was ready as is from day one in '98. It is like computers...bait and switch. Obsolete when you take it home. I am just now learning.

I am waiting for next years WR520 :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cuspn

Posted June 14, 2002 - 06:25 PM

Yup, I've always said companies have a conpiracy to make things break, blow up, burn, fall off, etc. in a calculated amount of time. I bet they all have a prototype electric dirtbike.

• Mark_UK

Posted June 14, 2002 - 10:10 PM

my 98 yz400 has the housing mounting points cast into the engine casings for an electric start

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.