I guess you guys are stuck with me now.

5 replies to this topic
  • Regalman

Posted September 10, 2008 - 02:54 PM

Posted Image

• kskyles

Posted September 10, 2008 - 02:57 PM

welcome to the forum!

have fun with the free mods. it's a great way to learn more about your nice shiny bike.

• William1

Posted September 10, 2008 - 05:23 PM

So.... what oil are you running......

LOL, had to tease you. Nice and clean.... for today.

Did you do the Gray wire yet?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DrzDasher

Posted September 10, 2008 - 07:36 PM

You bought one too? I got one last week aswell, they are badass!

• Regalman

Posted September 11, 2008 - 02:59 AM

Did you do the Gray wire yet?

Well, so far for mods I have ordered the AIS removal kit... [along with other nice goodies like springs, skid plate, and scotts mount]

She sits bone stock, I rode it around in the yard... pretty scary how plugged up she is right now. But I know what it will do in a few days.

• William1

Posted September 11, 2008 - 06:12 AM

The Grey wire and throttle stop screw is a night and day change, like going from a CV stock DRZ to a FCR/BB/Stroker/Yosh. For fun, on my WR, I did not cut the wire, I put a toggle switch on it so I could use the WR ignition map. Never ridden any place where I felt the WR map would be advantageous. But if someone I have been riding with wants to "Check out the bike", I flip it to the WR map. They return impressed, as they think I am a better rider than I really am because the WR mapping is so slow.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.