fastest wheelies

13 replies to this topic
  • thump mark

Posted September 10, 2008 - 12:44 PM

i can get my wr400f up in first and wheelie through to fifth 70 mph takes me 2 or 3 goes to do it anyone else do any cool stuf

• Kirkster

Posted September 10, 2008 - 06:35 PM

I can do a stoppie...

• motomanmike26

Posted September 10, 2008 - 06:36 PM

stand on the seat an wheelie. like a rear peg stand up on a street bike. fun stuffff.

• Imacowboy

Posted September 11, 2008 - 12:11 AM

I can take a turn too fast hit a tree and bend my bars, and I can do it with my eyes shut! :thumbsup: I will give detailed instructions for only $107.00US. plus shipping err..tutoring.

• blunko

Posted September 11, 2008 - 01:23 AM

I can take a turn too fast hit a tree and bend my bars, and I can do it with my eyes shut! :thumbsup: I will give detailed instructions for only $107.00US. plus shipping err..tutoring.

Yeah, I can eat sh!t pretty well too.

Orig poster...Would love to see some vid of ur wheelies though!

• Lennie

Posted September 11, 2008 - 02:56 AM

Wheelies in top are easy.

• Bosco83

Posted September 11, 2008 - 09:25 PM

I love riding on a dirt road with my buddy on his wr250 when he tries to take off I just ride a wheelie past him while he is wide open lol. The fastest I have looked down was 70mph I was in 4th gear.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Imacowboy

Posted September 11, 2008 - 11:04 PM

Yeah, I can eat sh!t pretty well too.

Orig poster...Would love to see some vid of ur wheelies though!

I just dont think I would have told that...nice talent though! Oh and BTW, it's called a joke,look into it.

• thump mark

Posted September 12, 2008 - 11:59 AM

what do you mean imacowboy ,i dont think i would have told that ,bikes are fun wheelies are fun what are you 80 do you ride with slippers on

• Cracker_Box

Posted September 12, 2008 - 12:02 PM

The fastest I have looked down was 70mph I was in 4th gear.

Speedometers and generally on the front wheel so looking down while you do a wheelie isnt not going to be even remotely accurate.

AS for cool stuff that i can do on my bike, I can push start it in 1st gear. I want to see any of you do that.

• wartsnuff

Posted September 12, 2008 - 12:40 PM

hey there,

i love to pull the bike up in 3rd and shift to 4th gear... maybe 50/50 i can keep the bike up when i shift .. but i am getting better.

i like trying to keep my balance rather than going really really fast.

i try not run out 4th just keep the front wheel off the ground.

i don't know how fast i am going. as prevoisly siad front wheel is not turning the same speed

cheers
Warts

• Lennie

Posted September 13, 2008 - 07:07 AM

GPS is your friend when measuring speed while doing a wheelie, 82mph is the best ive seen on my WR.

• blunko

Posted September 17, 2008 - 10:33 PM

I just dont think I would have told that...nice talent though! Oh and BTW, it's called a joke,look into it.

Exactly.

• minty0_10

Posted September 17, 2008 - 11:56 PM

i can get my wr400f up in first and wheelie through to fifth 70 mph takes me 2 or 3 goes to do it anyone else do any cool stuf

70mph? dosent the speedo work of the front wheel?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.