2004 yz450f

4 replies to this topic
  • redsoxfever

Posted September 08, 2008 - 04:09 PM

Going to do have some engine work done and am planning on dual sporting it down the road. Since the engine will be apart i figured i should take advantage of labour while bikes apart. Will there be any problems with ignition etc if i were to change the stator and not put the lights on till next year?

• desert-rat660

Posted September 08, 2008 - 04:56 PM

no, what stator are u going to get

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • redsoxfever

Posted September 08, 2008 - 05:51 PM

Not sure. I think it will have to be something simple like say a moose though some people say it's junk. I would like more wattage to run an acerbis cyclops, but even with LED taillight etc i think i would have to do more then a stator to get the wattage needed for that kind of setup???

• desert-rat660

Posted September 08, 2008 - 05:54 PM

the staot is probably only good for about a 35 watt headlight.

• grayracer513

Posted September 08, 2008 - 06:28 PM

Not sure. I think it will have to be something simple like say a moose though some people say it's junk. I would like more wattage to run an acerbis cyclops, but even with LED taillight etc i think i would have to do more then a stator to get the wattage needed for that kind of setup???

Read:

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=622555

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.