YZ

Posted Image
WR

• Jerry_Z

Posted June 14, 2002 - 09:57 PM

I will take 1 of each!

• Dodger

Posted June 14, 2002 - 11:06 AM

Man, I really like that seat/tank combo now......

Anyone got on for sale..... :D :)

Dodger :D :D

• Hick

Posted June 14, 2002 - 11:48 AM

The first thing I did was send an email to some riding buddies of mine with those two pictures because I am impressed with the tank/seat junction on the WR, it is ALMOST as flat as the YZ. It looks like a competitive bike out of the crate, no offense to the WR faithful, but I always thought the stock tank and seat was a bit goofy for a competition-oriented bike.

I don't think 2.6 gallons will cut it for me though, and I'm betting the older tanks won't fit, but I'm sure folks are already ramping up mold production for some larger off-road tanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ron_S

Posted June 14, 2002 - 12:13 PM

Where is the E-START?

• Jerry_Z

Posted June 14, 2002 - 12:16 PM

Now that would be really cool.. Push button start!

• Mr_Toyz

Posted June 14, 2002 - 01:08 PM

Looks like they got smart and made the same seat for both! Bout time...

It's hard to tell for sure but the shrouds and graphics look the same...NICE

Ok...wait a minute....look at the top front corner of the shrouds on both bikes the WR comes further foward...maybe they arent the same.

Mr Toyz

[ June 14, 2002: Message edited by: Mr Toyz ]

[ June 14, 2002: Message edited by: Mr Toyz ]

• AZWR426

Posted June 14, 2002 - 01:34 PM

Look at the top of the tank and the top of the rad shrouds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark

• mikeolichney

Posted June 14, 2002 - 01:54 PM

One thing I really like is that the tank itself has a smaller graphics area. Putting graphics on the tank makes them bubble up and have a short life, even with vent holes. The CRs and KXs, due to the perimeter frame, have no tank graphics and the graphics last much longer.

Hey, I know its petty but I hate it when your new bike looks beat after a couple rides.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.