MSR Chain Guide for 08 WR450F

2 replies to this topic
  • neevothespaniel

Posted September 07, 2008 - 12:50 AM

On the TT Store the MSR Chain Guide only has YZ/YZF's listed up to 06. I am sure they use the same as my 08 WR450F but I just want to confirm.

Does anyone know if it will fit?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tweav

Posted September 07, 2008 - 07:20 AM

I put a tm designworks one on my 07 wr450 it only went up to 06 yzf . so I would say there's a 99% chance that it will fit my 07 . Did yamaha change the chain guide on the 08 wr from the 07 ? if not , it will fit.

• neevothespaniel

Posted September 07, 2008 - 01:19 PM

I put a tm designworks one on my 07 wr450 it only went up to 06 yzf . so I would say there's a 99% chance that it will fit my 07 . Did yamaha change the chain guide on the 08 wr from the 07 ? if not , it will fit.

From my understanding they didn't change much on the 08 from the 07. So I will go ahead and order it. Should be fine.

Thanks for the info Tweav, seems like you answer all of my questions, might have to start paying you consultation fee's :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.