SoCal - Piru MX this wednesday! New Year's Day!

3 replies to this topic
  • BigDesto

Posted December 30, 2002 - 01:16 PM

Will be heading out to piru new years day! Anyone going?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 30, 2002 - 03:59 PM

Big D, I just might cruise on by. Man, are you getting ready for Adelanto already?..... You're in waaay better shape than me... Take a weekend off and have some junk food and beer like me........

see ya, Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigDesto

Posted December 31, 2002 - 06:04 AM

Hey Dan, What's up? Are you taking friday the 21st of Feb off?
I'm thinking of taking it off, so i can get i pretty good spot with my motorhome friday afternoon! Already pre-entered! Your race Ironman Ex/am is right before mine. You are racing it? Right, it's a BITD race.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 31, 2002 - 08:07 AM

Your race Ironman Ex/am is right before mine. You are racing it? Right, it's a BITD race.

Yes I am... I'm gonna wear a cool helmet cam for the race.. After my race I'll take tons of pictures of you..

I'm not going to take Friday off, I'll be just driving up for the day.

Dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.