Thinking of 2003 wr450?

4 replies to this topic
  • DrzDasher

Posted September 04, 2008 - 07:59 PM

Hello 1st post in yami forum, thinking of a 2003 450 for 2500 maybe 2200. Don't know if he has replaced the woodruff key yet. read the faq, seems like a good bike. I primarally want it for a Glamis bike and some tight single track(keep the good ole drz for that). seems like good condition, what are some other things I should look for? Is that a fair price? Thanks in advance

• DrzDasher

Posted September 05, 2008 - 11:30 AM

nevermind picked up an 04 almost brand new, he bought in 05 for 3000 will post pics later has yosh tri oval slip on and is jetted for mammoth and i live in diego the search and mods will begin

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DrzDasher

Posted September 06, 2008 - 11:55 AM

here is the new to me bike Posted ImagePosted Image

• doctorchopper

Posted September 06, 2008 - 12:01 PM

that one looks mint, good luck

• brad the best

Posted September 06, 2008 - 09:09 PM

hasn't even hit the dirt yet . look still has annoying warning stickers . and dr.d pipe . nice one .

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.