Here's One for You Parts Procurement Guru's

2 replies to this topic
  • GCannon

Posted September 04, 2008 - 04:17 PM


My 2002 Carburetor Fuel inlet. Yes the flexable Brass inlet started leaking.

I took it apart and found that I need new O-rings on the inlet There are three (3).

Yamaha does not list them separate and has no listing for them (sorry your out of luck was the answer I got):busted:

Me not wanting to take this sitting down calls Honda and they want me to by a $20 rebuild kit which they did not have in stock. I may do this and keep the other FCR gaskets around for future midnight projects.:worthy:

I need to get new o-rings . Now Please do not tell me to run down to the Auto Parts store. I already have at least 400 o-rings in stock the problem is that most of my o-rings are about .070" thick and the grooves in the inlet fitting are .050"

Where can I get these little devils? Have you guys had this same problem? If so what did you do?:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • William1

Posted September 04, 2008 - 05:12 PM


Contact Carb Parts Warehouse or contact an oring supply house like:



Posted September 04, 2008 - 06:29 PM


Page 32 of catalog.

Item #85 O-Ring, Fuel L-Joint Part#018-755


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.