Dr D

4 replies to this topic
  • gunrunner

Posted June 13, 2002 - 02:15 PM

Does anybody have a dr d pipe and muffler? How loud are they? More power?

• Burchardi

Posted June 13, 2002 - 03:28 PM

I wanted to know the same thing, I asked but no one ever replied.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gunrunner

Posted June 13, 2002 - 04:35 PM

Almost every question i post comes back with no answer. Id like to know before i put out 400.00

• tk421

Posted June 13, 2002 - 04:44 PM

If you check around the YZ section, you can buy a used exhaust for a third of the price of the drd, and probably just as good.

• gunrunner

Posted June 13, 2002 - 05:12 PM

I have never had as many problems with any bike I owned like this one. Ive had it for about 1 1/2 months. I put a dr d hot start that leeked water into the carb because there was no boot on the cable. End result 900.00 for new carb(broken housing trying to remove the aftermarket hot start) Starting problems sometimes other times starts one kick(most times). Everything is expensive for this thing. It dont run with Vortip in it, remove the vortip to loud to ride.

Im ready to go back to a two smoke. I almost traded it in today after riding. Just venting...I do like it when everything works right...just doesent happen ofter enough.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.