Cheapest route to aftermarket parts?!

2 replies to this topic
  • tj_mx104

Posted September 03, 2008 - 06:01 AM

Hey,
I have a 2003 YZ450F and was wondering the small things you guys did to your 450's to really make them fly? I ride alot of tight tracks with alot of jumps, so I'm really going for low-end power here, mabye a little mid so I dont totally sacrifice my speed. Also, has anybody ever had problems when the bikes hot that the kickstarter almost locks up and is hard to kick? Has only happened once and the bikes running fine, just didnt know if that was normal on the first year for the AutoDecompressionSystem.
Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Travis

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted September 03, 2008 - 11:22 AM

has anybody ever had problems when the bikes hot that the kickstarter almost locks up and is hard to kick? Has only happened once and the bikes running fine, just didnt know if that was normal

Read:

http://www.thumperta...979#post5314979

• tj_mx104

Posted September 04, 2008 - 06:12 AM

Read:

http://www.thumperta...979#post5314979

Alright, thanks Gray! :thumbsup:
it really only happened the one time, but the bike didnt stall out. I'll have to check it out.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.