Lets get more Camelbak support.

42 replies to this topic
  • freestyle111

Posted June 15, 2002 - 01:37 PM

if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.guess what?it usually is a duck

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted June 15, 2002 - 07:22 PM

This post is getting emotional and becoming counterproductive... if it is true that they did advertise in some other magazine, well, that is what companies do, they put their products out in fronmt of what they think is one of their marketsegments... Did the advert say that if a greenie bought a CB product, CB would go and shoot a dirtbiker?

If there is a person on the management team at CB who is a greenie, then if that person has to take sides, we will become aware of it... I reckon there might be a dirtbike rider or two at CB to help balance things...

The point is, unless you have facts, bank account statements, midnight memos etc it is specualtion and conjecture, and that sort of thing can get individuals and this board into trouble.

The post will be closed, but if it opens up again, please base your reasoning on publicly available facts and documents, and do not let other issues come in and cloud your judgement...

We all have the same goals, and we all want the same thing - name calling, infighting and slander of third parties is not the way to get what we want.

Spend your time writing to senators, and people in influence, and let private enterprise make it's bed with whomever they choose... they will have to live with the consequences in the long run...

Everyone is welcome to their respective opnions, but not if it compromises the harmony of the TT membership, or the legal position of the ThumperTalk.com

David

• Dan_from_HB

Posted June 15, 2002 - 07:24 PM

I won't even honor that comment with a response. I've had about enough of this thread...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.