Earth First activists awarded $4.4 million

4 replies to this topic
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 12, 2002 - 10:46 AM

Remember the Earth First Death Manual (see link below)? These same idiots just won $4.4 million in an OJ like court case. They were transporting a bomb covered with nails when it accidentally blew up their Suburban. The cops and the FBI arrested them and the stupid jurors thought the cops and the FBI were the bad guys.

What I want to know is what are these eco-freaks doing driving a Suburban? :)

Click here to see the Death Manual

Click here to read the news story

• MOmilkman

Posted June 12, 2002 - 10:59 AM

There is enough &*$%# ways to describe what a bunch of murdering bastards those fraks are.

All I know, is I best not run into one of them.

You wanna talk about a bomb! I'd be a bomb. Ready to go off.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Zerbabilon

Posted June 12, 2002 - 11:03 AM

wow, those people are sick. Have you ever seen any of those traps before? I saw a spike board on a trail once but it didnt work b/c all the nails just bent.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 13, 2002 - 06:31 AM

It has been pointed out to me that the eco-bomber millionaires were driving a Subaru, not a Suburban.

I stand corrected.

• PumpkinHumper

Posted June 13, 2002 - 06:42 AM

What a load of C#%P. Those Eco freeks dont deserve any cash setelment. AARRGGHHHH!!!! :) :D That really pisses me off. They all need to be locked up.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.