Brake Pads

4 replies to this topic
  • suzukipoo

Posted August 30, 2008 - 12:49 AM

Need new pads but don`t know what to get oem pads are to exspensive had a look at EBC MX-S what do you guys think? Need them for my wr450 07 front and rear!

• Ash26600

Posted August 30, 2008 - 02:00 AM

i use ferodo sintered metal....they dont last long on the rear though :thumbsup:

i must drag it a bit.

tried ebc- red

didnt notice any difference in durability

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Alternative

Posted August 30, 2008 - 05:08 PM

I use EBC HH-rated sintered pads on my 320mm disc and they work very well.

• 04WR450man

Posted August 31, 2008 - 08:29 AM

I would recommend sticking with the OE pads, I have tried loads of different makes and none of them have felt as good and they all wore out considerably quicker........

The Fren Golds are the worst I have tried, they only lasted about 3 rides!!!

• acarter92

Posted September 01, 2008 - 04:26 AM

I just put on (about 200 miles ago) some driven sintered pads from motosport. They sell for 16 bucks per set and once you break them in (about a mile of riding) they stop as good if not better than oem. I have them on the rear right now and have a set for the front when they wear out, they seem to be holding up great.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.