Graphics for 2008 WR450F

3 replies to this topic
  • neevothespaniel

Posted August 30, 2008 - 12:45 AM

Here's what I am looking at for my 08 WR450F.

Factory Effex Evo 4 Shroud / Airbox Graphics
Factory Effex Trim Kit
Factory Effex Fork Guards

I am not sure if the above will fit my bike though as most sites only list options for the YZ. Can someone confirm that the front and rear fender are the same shape on the WR / YZ?

If not what other options are there for trim kits?

Thanks in advance

• tweav

Posted August 30, 2008 - 02:58 AM

Can someone confirm that the front and rear fender are the same shape on the WR / YZ?

If not what other options are there for trim kits?

Thanks in advance

I can confirm that I had to do a little trimming on the back end , to get my yz graphix to fit my wr rear fender . But not much on ether set .

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • neevothespaniel

Posted August 30, 2008 - 03:06 PM

Thats fine. I don't mind a little trimming around the edges.

I assume the front fender and fork guards are the same on the WR and YZ also?

• tweav

Posted August 30, 2008 - 09:52 PM

yz and wr fork guard are differant too . I have no trouble there I run yz fork guards , because the wr right on rubbed hard on my supermoto front tire . the right wr fork guard has a place for the speedo wire the right yz guard does not maybe just that one is only one that is differant. On my 07 but in 08 yz lower fork leg was changed . I think the front fender is the same part.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.