Power Now up to $90???

8 replies to this topic
  • Tim_in_WA

Posted December 28, 2002 - 12:23 PM

I've been wanting to get one of the Power Now intake bells for several months, but just haven't gotten around to it until now. I went to the website (worldpowerracing.com) to order, and then discovered that they've gone up in price from $70 to $90. What's up with that? I guess they think the review they got from Dirt Rider warranted a 30% price increase. I don't think so.

• BruceWA

Posted December 28, 2002 - 01:44 PM

Tim,

Come on, part with some of that money. Of course the Power Now parts are worth more, BECAUSE they were in Dirt Rider. That is always true. :)

• mole1

Posted December 28, 2002 - 02:33 PM

i think that extra $20 goes to the dirt rider product enhancement fund . :)

• jmiakaike

Posted December 28, 2002 - 02:33 PM

Tim..
i saw that too.. i got one when they were $70... if you want, email me and i can talk to you about making you one for much less...
j :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HaremScarem

Posted December 28, 2002 - 02:42 PM

How do you guys like the Power Now?. I was thinking of slamming one on the beast, but would like to hear some input on the performance gains, if any.

• HaremScarem

Posted December 28, 2002 - 02:44 PM

Wow! :D Look at me. :D Just turned BRONZE. :) I'll be signing autographs between 6 & 7 Pm. Please form a straight line.
Thank You

• jmiakaike

Posted December 28, 2002 - 02:50 PM

Harem,
i like it alot.. the one i bought was for my friend's bike, and it made a very noticeable difference... so much so that i made copies of it for myself and sold a couple to others. (now, i don't do anything like that unless it is worth it or works... i am WAY too underachieving, or lazy, depends on your point of view...lol) :)

• Woodzi

Posted December 28, 2002 - 04:08 PM

Do you have drawings? I'm an engineer so I hate spending money.

• jmiakaike

Posted December 28, 2002 - 04:13 PM

woodzi..
lol. you engineers.. no, i made a template to make the plate, then you have to groove the inside of your plastic carb intake bell and slot the lip to lock it in.. really simple...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.