WR426F Graphics Kits?

3 replies to this topic
  • Mudflappus

Posted August 28, 2008 - 05:22 PM

It has come to my attention that in order to climb steeper hills, sluice through single track faster than Oprah on a baked ham and look like an all American good guy when unloading the WR off the back of my beat up old Ford, I need a new graphics kit. (Just Kidding) I've been looking around for a kit that's fairly conservative but a little more colorful than the stock two tone.
Everytime I find one that I like it's either for a YZ or newer 450. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've thought about buying one for a different model and X-acto knifing the things to taste but I'd rather get something that's supposed to fit right out of the box. Thanks!:thumbsup:

• maxtherat

Posted August 28, 2008 - 05:49 PM

Factory Effex Evo 5! I have them on my YZ250 and I am considering them for my WR.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Alternative

Posted August 28, 2008 - 07:30 PM

I have Factory Effex Evo 5 graphics on my WR426. They're not particularly colourful but they look good :thumbsup:.
Posted Image

• Mudflappus

Posted August 28, 2008 - 10:45 PM

I have Factory Effex Evo 5 graphics on my WR426. They're not particularly colourful but they look good :thumbsup:.
Posted Image

Sharp looking machine you got there. That's actually just about what I was looking for. Thanks! I'll have to get myself some. Just one other question though, will they make me look taller? LOL

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.