Clark tank on '07' '08' wr450?

4 replies to this topic
  • kingjewells

Posted August 28, 2008 - 12:04 PM

Good day...Has anyone tried out the new Clark 3.6 gal. tank for the aluminum framed wr's? They emailed me three weeks ago and said that the new tank was ready for sale. I'm laid up for a couple more months so I will be unable to be a ginnie pig on this product. Thanks and good riding.

• SJMC_DON

Posted August 28, 2008 - 12:21 PM

http://www.thumperta...ighlight=clarke

Including Pics:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kingjewells

Posted August 28, 2008 - 01:27 PM

Thanks, don't know how I missed the thread in the search engine.

• SJMC_DON

Posted August 28, 2008 - 02:42 PM

Thanks, don't know how I missed the thread in the search engine.

clarke is spelled with an "e" at the end... easy mistake to make.

• mrpbdy

Posted August 28, 2008 - 07:59 PM

just installed mine yesterday. It fits ok. The front bolt up by steering head was a pain. No room for a socket. The petcock is now lower and the old fuel line would not reach the carb without kinking. I ran to the auto store and bought 1' of tube and it works. Overall I'd say its a pretty good deal.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.