3 replies to this topic
  • T_Olie

Posted August 24, 2008 - 09:54 PM

I ride all over in utah and need to know a safe setting. Here is what i have:
AIS removal kit
Airbox Mods
FMF powercore 4 and power bomb header
Gray wire disconnected

Also in the GTYR AIS removal kit it has jets and a needle, YZ throttle screw and o rings. Is this needle good enough or is it better to go with some jetting kit?

Carb is stock right now.
Thanks

• mvryder

Posted August 25, 2008 - 09:04 AM

Maybe try a 48/165 with that mystery needle in the GYTR kit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • T_Olie

Posted August 25, 2008 - 12:57 PM

Ya the kit comes with a 175 main and 50 piolet. I think that will be a little rich don't u. Also the needle that came with it says to run it on the 4th clip

• mvryder

Posted August 25, 2008 - 01:58 PM

Try it, I think the consensus is that the gytr kit is really rich at sea level. You being at elevation and with heat, lean 'er up. Mr. De Mar on here is preaching the yz needle.....I would tend to agree.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.