Paint

5 replies to this topic
  • arcboy

Posted August 24, 2008 - 11:59 AM

Anybody know where I can get some aerosal paint that will match the case covers?

Or what the color code is so I can have some mixed somewhere and put into a can.

• WR250F Captain

Posted August 24, 2008 - 01:50 PM

just do flat black, and do your cylinder cover as well, it looks way better

• arcboy

Posted August 24, 2008 - 02:07 PM

yeah that is a good idea, I was thinking of powdercoat the frame and swingarm. Maybe I can do the dame to the cases.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR250F Captain

Posted August 24, 2008 - 02:11 PM

yeah that is a good idea, I was thinking of powdercoat the frame and swingarm. Maybe I can do the dame to the cases.

take your frame to a truck bed liner place and have it sprayed on. that way it lasts longer and gives your legs grip, it also protects against rocks

• arcboy

Posted August 24, 2008 - 05:12 PM

take your frame to a truck bed liner place and have it sprayed on. that way it lasts longer and gives your legs grip, it also protects against rocks

Well I have decided to get out of dirt riding and do more street tarding, already converted to SM so I am going to make it pretty.

I will most likely go with the flat or semi gloss black powdercoat.

• WR250F Captain

Posted August 24, 2008 - 05:47 PM

Well I have decided to get out of dirt riding and do more street tarding, already converted to SM so I am going to make it pretty.

I will most likely go with the flat or semi gloss black powdercoat.

that will look trick, good think your going to be off the dirt, cause black doesn't look so hot when you get done with a poker run

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.