Best After Market Battery?

4 replies to this topic
  • SJMC_DON

Posted August 24, 2008 - 09:08 AM

I did a search but just way to many threads with the word "battery" in it.

I am looking for something better than the stocker for my 07' - what are you guys using.

Thanks in advance:ride:

• tribalbc

Posted August 24, 2008 - 10:14 AM

I've been running the Ebatt Nicad all season on my 07 and all I can say is :thumbsup:
It can stay plugged in to the charge system on a 07, it's half the weight and always has lots of power for the starter. It never labours turning over the starter.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted August 24, 2008 - 11:49 AM

I've been running the Ebatt Nicad all season on my 07 and all I can say is :thumbsup:
It can stay plugged in to the charge system on a 07, it's half the weight and always has lots of power for the starter. It never labours turning over the starter.

Thanks! How's your season going?

• tribalbc

Posted August 24, 2008 - 03:19 PM

Thanks! How's your season going?

Season's been good to me :worthy:
Got my butt wooped first couple races after the ten year hiatus :D
Who would have thought the Senior A class would be so stacked :busted:
Getting back on my game for the last couple races though, no podiums yet, but getting there :thumbsup:
That was July though, next race is next Sunday.

Couldn't get a team together for the Caribou 24hr this weekend and I'm not quite feeling up to the Ironman :blah:

How's your race season going ?

• SJMC_DON

Posted August 24, 2008 - 03:24 PM

It's been rough on my body and bike, I only have one throw away left due to injuries, broken foot and serious road rash... no mechanical failures just a lot of money on broken parts... I have two wins and an assortment of 2nd and 3rds but I am down in points and just got a 4th yesterday:thumbsdn: The Sr.A class is the largest class in our series this year but it's fun having the same rivals at every event... getting expensive with fuel prices here in the US:foul:

Thanks for the tip on the battery!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.