SuperMoto Video >

11 replies to this topic
  • WILD_FX

Posted December 26, 2002 - 10:47 AM

http://www.thumperta...b=5&o=2&fpart=1 :)

• blue_beast_wins

Posted December 26, 2002 - 06:50 PM

Hey, if thats the one you put on the drz side, that was great!!! especially the music. :) :D

• WILD_FX

Posted December 26, 2002 - 08:59 PM

Ya IT is and thanks ...By the way we are going to have a full 60 min vid with a storie line with somthing special added!! :)

• blue_beast_wins

Posted December 26, 2002 - 09:20 PM

Cool, bring it on!!!

• jmiakaike

Posted December 26, 2002 - 10:04 PM

Wild..
Awesome video! made me want to ride so bad i took my zx out, in the rain! :).. thanks for posting.. look forward to the next one!

j

• blue_beast_wins

Posted December 26, 2002 - 11:09 PM

I beleive thats "Boss hogg" goin off at them there doooke boys at the end??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_from_Oz

Posted December 27, 2002 - 06:16 AM

Cool, finally got it downloaded, I only have a slow dial-up connection, got to about 83%, then my neighbourhood had a short blackout..... had to start from scratch. Second time around it took around 2 hours to download, but it was worth it. My old KLX650R was set up as a 'motard, most fun you can have with your pants on.....

• WILD_FX

Posted December 27, 2002 - 08:17 AM

Boss HOGG & Rosco P .Cotrain I think ? KU! KU! :)
And you, watin 2hrs to load it :D and thanks!
The 60 min one comin this at the end of this summer will be on CD :D We will keep prices down ... What would be a fair price ?

• blue_beast_wins

Posted December 27, 2002 - 11:18 AM

Doooke, that used to be my favorite tv series, could that car survive some big jumps or what?? took me a while to download, not sure how long, i went to a mates place while i was waiting, i don't know what a cd like that would be worth but just be fair and y'll be laughin. :)

Steve.

• Motorod

Posted December 27, 2002 - 04:39 PM

How do you upload video? I'v got one of me wrecking at Red Bud and breaking my collar bone.

• WILD_FX

Posted December 27, 2002 - 05:00 PM

I can host up to 10 mb how big is yours :) :D

• Motorod

Posted December 30, 2002 - 03:42 AM

Mine is 642 MB, too big for you. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.