X-Mas Toys

1 reply to this topic
  • redrider650r

Posted December 26, 2002 - 06:07 AM

Alright, what kinds of goodies did we get for x-mas for our toy pigs? I got my new Eibach Springs(front set and rear). Precision Concepts here I come!!! Also got gift certificates to Chaparral. Any ideas on what I should get??? Im thinking of getting Pro Tapers plus Mounts for stock triple clamp and some Rally Pro Hand Guards. Hope evryone's x-mas was as good as mine!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FooBarr

Posted December 26, 2002 - 06:26 AM

Now that you have some real suspenders on the BRP, you're going to want to go faster. :) You next priority should be a steering damper: Scotts, GPR, or the new RTT-Motorsports unit. Springs and a damper are a big step up into turning the BRP into the high speed desert sled it was designed for.

All I got was some PJs and a big lump of coal. :D
Can't complain, I did score a sweet Ford PS a week earlier. :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.