Road bike or not?

3 replies to this topic
  • omnivortex

Posted June 10, 2002 - 08:06 PM

I am looking at getting a road bike for the first time. Sure, I have my dual sported WR 426 and i love it, but the other day on the way back from a hot day at the Piru MX track I saw a Ducati Monster 900s...Hmmm

Anyone know or have one of these bikes??

• fastmonstr

Posted June 11, 2002 - 04:07 AM

I have many road bikes over the years including 3 Ducatis. The Monster 900 was by far my favorite.You can wheelie that bike until the oil ligh comes on.

Light weight,decent power, stunning looks.

Get the checkbook, NOW.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_Walsh

Posted June 11, 2002 - 09:01 PM

I would get the monster 900. I have had a Ducati 916, 748, a honda hawk GT, 2 F3's and a R6. The Ducatis were by far the best bike I have owned. Alittle more maintence and cost more, but they have soul and personality

• R_Little

Posted June 11, 2002 - 09:11 PM

I demmo'ed a Monster 900. It's like a dirt bike for the road. Big fun. My only problem was it seemed too cramped for me and I'm 5'11 and 190lbs. I needed a little more room.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.