WB E-series S bend ??

3 replies to this topic
  • Tree_Crippler

Posted June 10, 2002 - 06:40 PM

I ordered one and it must be a secret how many discs come with it. Does it come with 12 discs? I don't want to wait until it comes in to order more if I need them. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• omnivortex

Posted June 10, 2002 - 08:10 PM

Mine came with 12...you probably dont need anymore. 12 is super loud and I think around 8 or 10 makes more usable power. Just my $.02 worth.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted June 11, 2002 - 12:26 AM

TC,

The annual ThumperTalk ride is this Friday and Saturday at Rausch Creek................Gonna come?

Bill

• Tree_Crippler

Posted June 11, 2002 - 06:57 PM

Thanks Omni I guess I won't need more.

Bill
I'll be in NY at a wedding this weekend. This is 2 years in a row I can't go. The month of June I have booked and one week in July. Maybe a weekend (Sat or Sun)ride? I have weekends off until the end of September.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.