08 Rubber bar mounts?

2 replies to this topic
  • Desracer

Posted August 21, 2008 - 10:09 PM

Does anyone run a upper clamp with rubber handlebar mounts? I am looking to cut down some of the vibration to my hands. I want to mount a Scotts stabilizer with it also.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • knucklehead

Posted August 22, 2008 - 08:10 AM

Does anyone run a upper clamp with rubber handlebar mounts? I am looking to cut down some of the vibration to my hands. I want to mount a Scotts stabilizer with it also.

yea i have the BRP set up with the scotts submount. the rubber is nice i feel like it really soften up the front end. i have the 1 1/8 protaper with the wood high bend.
install was real easy and i didnt have to extend any cables b/c of the new height but it was close.

• Desracer

Posted August 24, 2008 - 08:29 AM

I am looking to get rid of some vibration. But it sounds like it softens impacts to your arms also?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.