Need Plastic - '02 WR 426

1 reply to this topic
  • AZWR426

Posted June 10, 2002 - 05:26 PM

Any of you guys going to black plastic etc. have any like new OEM '02 WR 426 radiator shrouds and front numberplates (don't need the headlight-it survived) plastic to sell? I might also want the OEM side number plates too if in nice shape. Thanks, Mark
PS While I'm at it a spare rear fender wouldn't hurt!!!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle111

Posted June 10, 2002 - 11:18 PM

i have brand new blue number plate.$10 never been used i also have rearfender[white]its never been mounting on bike but has a couple light scratches from being in bouncing around in back of truck.i used to bring it riding just in me or one of my friends looped out and broke fender $25 for numberplate and rearfender.opps i just noticed you want oem.sorry my extra plastic is acerbis

[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: freestyle111 ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.