Brian georgetown6-15-02 ?

5 replies to this topic
  • MONTY

Posted June 10, 2002 - 03:47 PM

Brian you still want to go to G-town on sat, the 15th?
monty

• freestyle111

Posted June 10, 2002 - 05:38 PM

do you guys belong to valley climbers motorcycle clubs?i rode a 120 mile dualsport that they organized last month it was from pollack pines down to georgetown riding area.im asking cause i think there based in napa or vallego area.they put on great event.

• MONTY

Posted June 11, 2002 - 11:27 AM

fREESTYLE111 i DON'T BELONG TO THE VALLY CLIMBERS Brian had ask if any bodyed wanted to ride G-TOWN on the 15th so I was just wanting to know if it was still on?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted June 11, 2002 - 11:37 AM

Monty,
Well...... I'm up for an EASY day of riding on Saturday or Sunday (15th or 16th) IF it's a later start - it's a drive & a half from Santa Rosa to G-town. Of course my bike needs maintenance after the Reno 200 and I haven't done it... I know, I'm waffling.

If you're up for it I will be there either day on a WR with bald tires :) I HAVE to richen up the jetting a touch for the lower elevation.

Brian

• freestyle111

Posted June 11, 2002 - 11:40 AM

i saw that you lived in vacaville thought maybe you were.you should check them out.they are great group of people.they also put on some very good rides in your area.

• MONTY

Posted June 11, 2002 - 03:14 PM

thanks for the tip Freestyle111 I'll look into it.Brian I'll call the ranger tomarow and make sure that it is open (the trails) there is a red flag warning for all western states. FIRE
Brian call me at work tomarow 707-446-4066 and I'll fill you in.
monty

[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: MONTY ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.