Straight talk on valves. Builder vs Builder, SS vs Ti

Alright, so I've checked a few different forums and found a few different answers. I'm trying to come up with a general concensus as to the pro's and con's of each. So here are the questions:

What are the best valves to run and who are the best head builders?

It seems that a lot of people on TT rave about Ron Hamp and his valves/machine work. If you go on DRN they rave about Kibblewhites and Eric Gorr. That makes sense, they both moderate on their respective forums, it would make sense to be promoted on them.

Some people say stick with Ti valves because they're cheaper and last just as long if you keep your air filter clean. Others say stick with SS but use Faction valves because they're cheaper than Kibblewhites.

Sorry if this seems jumbled. But again, What's the STRAIGHT talk on these issues?

Thanks

Alright, so I've checked a few different forums and found a few different answers. I'm trying to come up with a general concensus as to the pro's and con's of each. So here are the questions:

What are the best valves to run and who are the best head builders?

It seems that a lot of people on TT rave about Ron Hamp and his valves/machine work. If you go on DRN they rave about Kibblewhites and Eric Gorr. That makes sense, they both moderate on their respective forums, it would make sense to be promoted on them.

Some people say stick with Ti valves because they're cheaper and last just as long if you keep your air filter clean. Others say stick with SS but use Faction valves because they're cheaper than Kibblewhites.

Sorry if this seems jumbled. But again, What's the STRAIGHT talk on these issues?

Thanks

In the 250 forum there is a recent post concerning valve pricing. One reply includes a link to an e-bay site where OEM parts are kitted and very cheap.

i used stainless in my engine, the spring kit hits the pocket book alittle hard though
I'm not sure, since you went with Faction valves, you chose not to use their springs instead of the vastly more expensive Kibblewhite set, but so be it.

Assuming the Faction MX valves turn out to be a viable alternative to OEM, I would consider using them in a 450, but I would not use KW's, or the KW spring kit, because they don't offer any significant savings over the price of OEM, and IMO, no one has made the case that they are even as durable as the OEM Ti valves, nevermind more so. And, IMO, there is no durability issue with OEM Ti, and they would be my first choice rebuilding a 450 head.

For a 426, I'd use OEM stainless.