Quick Turn Throttle Tube

7 replies to this topic
  • freeriders98

Posted August 19, 2008 - 09:27 PM

My buddy has a quick turn throttle tube on is 03 yz450. I have a 98 WR400, I was wondering what my bike would be like with one of these on it. Anyone have one and how do you like it?

• xteamrider

Posted August 21, 2008 - 09:55 PM

I run a G2 Quick Turn on my 04 WR450. I smashed my stocker in and figured I'd upgrade. Taking out on three rides now and I dig it, action is a lot smoother, turn is shorter, snap back is faster.

• freeriders98

Posted August 23, 2008 - 05:27 AM

how is it in tighter more tech trails?

• SPLATT

Posted August 23, 2008 - 07:05 AM

how is it in tighter more tech trails?

The cool thing is they come with three different throttle cams so you can adjust for conditions. http://g2ergo.com/sh...-newer-142.html

Steve

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freeriders98

Posted August 23, 2008 - 02:47 PM

ok thanks for the link

• BoboX

Posted August 23, 2008 - 06:44 PM

If you don't like the cam profile you have, the guy at G2 said if you mail the cam back to him(in a envelope, wrapped in a paper towel with three stamps for postage) he will send you another one at no cost. Good deal.

• Yamaharevable

Posted August 23, 2008 - 09:11 PM

dude I wouldn't run one if i were you I hear you have a hard enough time keeping your bike off the rocks

• freeriders98

Posted August 23, 2008 - 10:07 PM

thanks there buddy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.