Can YZ timing damage bike with stock pipe??

3 replies to this topic
  • Robert_Brazil

Posted June 10, 2002 - 10:10 AM

My WR426F is YZ timed and has a White Bros pipe with 13 discs (yes I like it LOUD!)

The muffler however, needs maintenance (muffler insert worn out, suggestions welcome!) and during the repair time I intent to mount the stock European WR pipe (very silent).

Is there any problem apart from jetting etc, I mean potential damage, using the bike in YZ-timing with this pipe?

• Hick

Posted June 10, 2002 - 11:17 AM

Originally posted by Robert_Brazil:
Is there any problem apart from jetting etc, I mean potential damage, using the bike in YZ-timing with this pipe?

I’ve never seen the stock Euro WR pipe, but I’m going to answer this question anyway:

No.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ah_Xiong

Posted June 21, 2002 - 08:11 PM

sorry but i'm not experience enough to give u tips...but it sound aright with me... anyway i looking for ways to change wr400 cam timing to yz timing so do u have any idea how to change it...or maybe webpage that teach u how...cus i wanna learn more about it...thanx

• YAMAKAZE

Posted June 22, 2002 - 03:11 AM

NO.....

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.