A LEGEND RETIRES

3 replies to this topic
  • banffboy

Posted December 24, 2002 - 12:45 PM

I know this is a 4 stroke forum, but he did ride BLUE for quite sometime. I don't think I could get used to Jeremy riding one of those orange things. Greatest Supercross rider of all time? Gets my vote

• jmiakaike

Posted December 24, 2002 - 12:52 PM

pretty darn close i would say.. at least he doesn't punt people off the track to get in front...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hoppalong426

Posted December 24, 2002 - 03:12 PM

It was a great run for that young man!! Watching him in action was truly impressive!! My 6 year old son is in his room crying, wandering why?? We have tickets for the Anehiem show on the 4th of Januray, To bad he could'nt finish the season.. But in are eyes he'll always be one of the best!!

• Chaindrive

Posted December 24, 2002 - 07:28 PM

The entire sport owes him a lot!! An outstanding sportsman!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.