best deal on 2009?

1 reply to this topic
  • bura76

Posted August 18, 2008 - 09:02 AM

I shall purchase two yz250f and two yz450f so, were can I do the best deal on 2009 yamaha yz250f and yz450f?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clutchless

Posted August 18, 2008 - 09:12 AM

I shall purchase two yz250f and two yz450f so, were can I do the best deal on 2009 yamaha yz250f and yz450f?

just start calling shops that carry those bikes in the US.

they just came out so your best bet is to find a dealer who still has them crated and negotiate the price.

they will be selling Gray Market style so some might not be able or willing to help you.

money talks. make sure you can pay upfront with legitimate funds.

do you already have a frieght forwarder who can quote you on the shipping costs? Do your homework and get a bunch of quotes.

I would stick to New York, New Jersey and Florida.

These states are close to ports and will have the least shipping costs.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.