Hey qadsan, any word on the autoclutch?

5 replies to this topic
  • Danco

Posted December 24, 2002 - 03:59 AM

The pig is hibernating for the winter but is anxiously awaiting the new part? Any word from Z-start?

• FooBarr

Posted December 24, 2002 - 05:38 AM

yeah!, what Danco said.
My Porker is piddling herself with anticipation! :)

What's the bodycount up to anyway? Might be something to announce on the Yahoo forum (which I'm not privy to). :D

• qadsan

Posted December 24, 2002 - 12:31 PM

Sorry for the delay folks. I thought I had sent out an email update to everyone, but it appears it didn't go through to anyone except myself :).

There's 14 people on the list including me who wants one of the z-start auto clutches for their XR650R's at a special promo price. From talking with Al Youngwerth, it appears we're looking at sometime in February before production units will be availble for our bikes. The biggest delay in this has been getting Al a XR650R to work with and that's almost done...maybe...hopefully.

If anyone else wants a z-start for their XR650R, just send me a PM with your email address and I'll put you on the list.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Red_Thunder

Posted December 26, 2002 - 09:05 AM

Where can I find more info on this? I have heard speak of such a thing, but would like more. Point me in the right direction guys.

• qadsan

Posted December 26, 2002 - 09:49 AM

Where can I find more info on this?

You can search various motorcycle message boards for words like 'auto clutch', EFM, Revloc, 'z-start' and you'll find more info on auto clutches. Here's the thread I started earlier about the 'z-start' auto clutch that you may want to check out for more info, pictures, etc.

• ditchwitch520

Posted December 27, 2002 - 09:01 PM

Hey guys, if the z-start thing doesn't come about maybe Garry at EFM would be able to help you out? He's in N.E.Ohio. Here is his site:

I sure like my EFM No-Stall. :)

Related Content

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  57 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.